OrangeHRM è un programma open source di gestione delle risorse umane. OrangeHRM è stato inizialmente rilasciato nel 2006 e oggi conta oltre un milione di utenti a livello globale.
Salvataggio e ripristino
29 Giugno - 160MB4.3.1
- Reset forgotten password
- Compatibility with PHP 7.2.16
- Compatibility with MySQL 5.7.24
- Compatibility with MariaDB 10.3.14
- Pending leave request is not showing in the dashboard for admin or supervisor
- Google OpenID Support
- French Add User not working
- Market Place: Install or uninstall free add-on by admin users
- Market Place: Request paid add-on by admin users
- Market Place: View all compatible add-ons by all users
- French Add User not working git Issue #452
- Remove HTTPS restriction introduced in OrangeHRM 4.2 release
- - Revert secure cookie attribute of session cookie
- Add SimpleXML modules to pre-requisites check
- GDPR compliance: Purge employee records
- GDPR compliance: Purge candidate records
- GDPR compliance: Access employee records
- Security: Update .htaccess restrictions
- Security: Improve CSRF token validation
- Security: Resolve Path-Based vulnerability
- Security: Enable secure cookie attribute to application cookie
- Enhancement on OS installation error messages
- Verify installation supports in different mysql ports
- Verify if pdo/mysqli has been enabled during installation #361
- Remove unix_socket support at the installation
- Installation fails if cURL is not enabled
- Resolved issue with relative paths running into an error in certain environments
- Resolved issue with supported environment version verification during installation
- Enhancement of system configuration wizard during installation. Setup instance with user entered data during installation.
- Improved supported language packs
- Support of cli installer
- "Csrf token validation failed" message appears in login screen even after trying to login with valid credentials
- Incorrect version number in config file
- Cannot install in mysql 5.7.23, supporting version is equal or lesser version than 5.7.22
- Web installer: "Help" link should be changed with a new guide
- System becomes inaccessible after changing password by accessing the change password link
- Verification of supported environment during the installation.
- -Supported php version range
- -Minimum version: 5.6
- -Maximum version: 7.2.5
- -Supported MySQL Version Range
- -Minimum version: 5.5
- -Maximum version: 5.7.22
- -Supported MariaDB Version Range
- -Minimum version: 5.5
- -Maximum version: 10.3.7
- Usability improvement when adding user. Shows a message on adding a user when there are no employees added to the system.
- Recruitment - vacancy page is crashed when a hiring manager is deleted in the system.
- Blank page when refreshing the login page after entering the invalid credentials.
- Leave is assigned as half day when specific time option is chosen for "End day - partial day" option
- Leave - internal error is occurring when admin enters lengthy integer when adding an entitlement.
- Pim-membership: does not add multiple records for a selected membership type to an employee
- Recruitment - sorted by candidate list screen is leading to crash page when vacancy list is open in another tab.
- Google openid provider not working in 4.1
- Can not install using web installer if the database is on mariadb 10.2
- Unable to install the build for php 7.2 with any mysql version.
- Integration with toggl. Users can sync the time entries tracked in toggl to orangehrm time module.
- Enforcement of having a strong password for the user account.
- Compatibility with ldap add-on
- Environment compatibility with php 7.1 & mariadb 10.2
- Security Fixes
Per saperne di più: https://github.com/orangehrm/orangehrm/blob/master/CHANGELOG.TXT
21 Novembre 2017 - 92MB
8 Luglio 2015 - 92MB
6 Marzo 2015 - 92MB
3.1.2(release di sicurezza)
28 Maggio 2014 - 92MB
- Various security fixes
- Improved password security
11 Gennaio 2014 - 92MB
11 Aprile 2013 - 92MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Gestione avanzata dei certificati SSL EV e DV
10 GB di VO
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR