1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Support for emojis / emoticons
It is entirely possible to insert emojis in the subject line and the body of your newsletters.Displaying emoticons in Wondows and Mac OS
With a computer equipped with a recent version of mac OS, you just need to press the CTRL + CMD ⌘ + SPACE buttons.
With a computer equipped with Windows 10:
- Right click on an empty area of the task bar
- In th emenu, click on Display the touch keyboard
- A keyvoard icon will then appear in the task bar at the bottom right of your screen
- Click on this icon to make the virtual keyboard appear
- Click on the button with a smileyat the bottom left of the keyboard
- You can now use the different Windows 10 emojis
You can also add an extension to your internet browser to simplify this procedure.
Example of the use of emojis in the subject line of a newsletter
Example of th euse of smileys in the body of a newsletter
Link to this FAQ: