1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kMeet: remote desktop
This guide explains how to use the new remote desktop feature in Infomaniak kMeet.
- You must have the kMeet desktop app
- Start screen sharing in the kMeet desktop app
- Share your full screen, not just a single app
Remote desktop in kMeet
Important: screen sharing must be started by a participant using the kMeet application, and only participants who are screen sharing are able to control your PC remotely.
- Open the kMeet app on your Windows, Apple or Linux PC
- Create or join a meeting in kMeet
- Click on the icon in the actions menu to start sharing your entire screen.
- The other participants in the meeting must click on the icon in the top right of the display tile showing the person sharing their screen
- Click on Start remote control
- The participant who is sharing their screen will receive a notification asking them to approve the remote desktop request; click on Accept
Important: Infomaniak support may not use this feature to control your PC remotely under any circumstance.
Find out more
Link to this FAQ: