1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Fix a web redirect error
You have arrived on this page because you have a web redirection on your domain that is incorrectly configured. We are unable to identify the correct path for this redirect, so we are redirecting you to this page to help you correct this situation.
Checking the DNS zone
In order to restore the functioning of your redirection, you must first remove traces of an old, poorly configured redirection.
For that :
- access your DNS zone
- delete all records that match the list below and match your redirect:
- type A record that points to xx.xx.xx.xx (digits only) AAAA type record that points to IP xxxx:xxxx:x:x::x (numbers and letters)
- TXT record whose string looks like "(number)|(URL)" (for example "1|infomaniak.com" if your redirect points to infomaniak.com)
- TXT records whose string looks like "(letter)|(text)" (for example "t|Text", "d|Text" or "k|Text")
- click on the icon to the far right of the DNS entry and select Delete (note: You will probably not find all the records cited in the list, this is completely normal)
- recreate web redirection