1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Domain: error in redirection to a site
You are now on this page because you have a web redirection on your domain that is incorrectly configured. We are unable to identify the correct path of this redirection, so we have redirected you to this page to help you resolve the situation.
Verifying the DNS zone
To restore the functioning of your redirection, first you need to remove the traces of an old, incorrectly configured redirection.
To do this:
- Access your DNS zone: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2000
- Delete all the saves that correspond to the list below and match your redirection
List of redirection entries in the DNS zone:
- Type A save that points to xx.xx.xx.xx (numbers only)
- Type AAAA save that points to IP xxxx:xxxx:x:x::x (numbers and letters)
- TXT save for which the string is "(number)|(URL)" (e.g. "1|infomaniak.com" if your redirection points to infomaniak.com)
- TXT saves for which the string is "(letter)|(text)" (e.g. "t|Text", "d|Text" or "k|Text")
Attention: the redirection will only take place once the DNS propagation is finished. This can take up to 48 hours.