1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Import external data to kDrive
This guide explains how to import data (files, folders, etc.) from an external cloud to your kDrive (once and for all):
- another kDrive to which your user account has access (except "external" type access)
- Google Drive
- any device with a Webdav service including kDrive (read this guide - click here )
Data not imported
- Data shared to you is not imported
- only data that actually belongs to you will be imported
- Google documents such as Gdocs, Sheets, Slide, etc. are not imported
- except during a Google Drive import in which case these documents are converted into a standard format such as Microsoft .doc
Copy data from an external cloud to kDrive
- connect to kDrive ( https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/ )
- click on Import external data in the left side menu
- click on the New import button
- choose the type of data to import and the destination location:
- click start
- enter external cloud credentials to authorize data recovery
- if necessary, choose the account to import
- complete the wizard
- wait while importing data
To follow the imports in progress, return at any time to the page mentioned in point 2 above.
To stop an import in progress, click on the action menu to the right of the import listed on the page mentioned in point 2 above and choose to cancel (in the event of voluntary interruption, a report by email is sent to the administrator).
And iCloud Drive?
Apple does not offer an API like its competitors, the solution to repatriate documents from an iCloud Drive is to install our MacOS application in order to synchronize the iCloud folder which must be in your library.