1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restore a kDrive file to its previous version
Infomaniak keeps a backup of all the modifications made to the files in your kDrive in the version history.
This guide explains how to use file history or versioning. This feature is very useful for recovering deleted information that you would need later.
With a Free offer the versions of the files are kept for 30 days (maximum 30 versions). You can choose to keep certain versions indefinitely.
Manage previous versions of files
- Connect to your Drive ( https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/ )
- Right click on the desired file
- Click on Version History
The different versions of the file are listed in reverse chronological order.
You can delete all versions of this file using the button, otherwise a menu to the right of each version allows you to:
- Create a new file on kDrive from this version
- Download the file in its state at the date/time of the selected version
- Delete version: allows you to delete this version to free up storage space on the Drive
- Keep it indefinitely: the version will be kept after the standard retention period
You can also access all versions of all your files from the left menu "Manage storage space and open the drop-down menu to choose "File versions".