1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: adding files/folders to a Drive from the web interface
This guide explains how to add or import files or folders from an internet browser to an Infomaniak Drive.
Importing content into a Drive from a browser
- Log in to your Drive (https://drive.infomaniak.com/)
- Open the folder into which you want to import files
- Drag/drop the elements to be sent to the Drive (or click on New at the top left)
- Wait while the data is transferred (the duration depends on the speed of your connection)
Find out more
- Synchronize a Drive with a computer or mobile device
- Automatically import photos from a mobile device into a Drive
- Getting started guide: kDrive
Link to this FAQ: