1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: adding files/folders to a Drive from the web interface
This guide explains how to add or import files or folders from an internet browser to an Infomaniak Drive.
Importing content into a Drive from a browser
- Log in to your Drive (https://kdrive.infomaniak.com/)
- Open the folder into which you want to import files
Different methods are possible
- Drag and drop the items to be sent to the Drive
- Use the New button
- Right click from the area where you want to import new content
4. Wait for the data to be transferred (the duration depends on the speed of your connection)
Find out more
- Synchronize a Drive with a computer or mobile device
- Automatically import photos from a mobile device into a Drive
- Getting started guide: kDrive