1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: restore specific files and folders with Acronis
This guide explains how to retrieve specific files or folders from a backup made using Acronis and Swiss Backup, the Swiss backup solution from Infomaniak.
Restore specific data
- Log in to the Acronis dashboard using the login credentials for the backup location (Help)
- Click on the device concerned from the All devices menu on the left
- Click on Restore on the menu that pops up on the right
- Click on Restore files / folders
- Select the files to be restored
- Click on Restore
Note: the Acronis console web view allows you to view files or folders of up to 100 MB. Files or folders larger than this have to be downloaded in order for you to view them.
Link to this FAQ: