1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: backing up an Android mobile device (Galaxy, Huawei, Pixel, etc.)
This guide explains how to back up an Android phone with Swiss Backup, the Swiss backup solution from Infomaniak
1. Creating the backup space
It’s first necessary to create a backup space for Android before being able to configure the backup.
2. Configuring the backup for Android with Acronis
- On the phone, download and install the Acronis Backup app from Google Play Store
- Open the app and log in using the login credentials received by email when the backup space was created (Help)
- Click on Back up and select the data to be backed up
- Click on Confirm to launch the data backup