1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Startup Guide: Swiss Backup
Thanks for choosing Infomaniak to back up your workstations and files.
Swiss Backup makes it possible to automate backups of your files, workstations, mobile devices and servers. Your data is stored in Switzerland in Infomaniak's data centres in at least three different physical locations. Even if the unthinkable was to happen, you can rest assured that you will be able to easily recover a copy of the data onto the device of your choice, wherever you are in the world.
Where to start?
- Adding a new device to back up with Swiss Backup
- Backing up a PC or a virtual machine running Windows
- Backing up a Mac
- Backing up a mobile device running Android (Galaxy, Huawei, Pixel, etc.)
- Backing up a mobile device running iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Backing up a Synology NAS
- Backing up a Linux server with rClone / Acronis
- Backing up Windows/Mac data with Duplicati
- Backing up data with Cyberduck
- Using Swiss Backup as an alternative to Dropbox with Mountain Duck
- Device login information, reset a password
Need help with Acronis?
- Scheduling daily, weekly, monthly backups
- Fully restoring a PC (Windows)
- Fully restoring a Mac
- Restoring specific files or folders (Windows/Mac)
- Changing alerts and notifications (reports, errors, etc.)
- Changing the language of the Acronis dashboard
- Permanently uninstalling the Acronis Backup Agent (Mac OS)
This might also interest you...
I did not find an answer to my question
We are here for you 7 days a week. Feel free to contact us by email, chat or telephone.