1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting started guide: Swiss Backup
Thanks for choosing Infomaniak to back up your workstations and files.
Swiss Backup makes it possible to automate backups of your files, workstations, mobile devices and servers. Your data is stored in Switzerland in Infomaniak's datacenters in at least 3 different physical locations. Even if the unthinkable were to occur, you will be assured that you can easily recover a copy of the data onto the device of your choice, wherever you may be in the world.
Where to start?
- Creating a space to back up a new device
- Backing up a PC or a virtual machine running Windows
- Backing up a Mac
- Backing up a mobile device running Android (Galaxy, Huawei, Pixel, etc.)
- Backing up a mobile device running iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Backing up a Synology NAS
- Backing up a Linux server with rClone / Acronis
- Backing up data with Cyberduck
- Using Swiss Backup as an alternative to Dropbox with Mountain Duck
Need help with Acronis?
- Scheduling daily, weekly, monthly backups
- Fully restoring a PC (Windows)
- Fully restoring a Mac
- Restoring specific files or folders (Windows/Mac)
- Changing alerts and notifications (reports, errors, etc.)
- Changing the language of the Acronis dashboard
- Permanently uninstalling the Acronis Backup Agent (Mac OS)
This might also interest you...
- NAS brands compatible with Swiss Backup and OpenStack Swift
- Changing the quota of a backup space
- Recovering login information from a backup space
I did not find an answer to my question
We are here for you 7 days a week. Feel free to contact us by email, chat or telephone.