1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: backing up files with Cyberduck
This guide explains how to manually back up the files and directories of your choice with Cyberduck.
1. Add a device under the device type "Free storage space - SWIFT"
You first need to add a device under the device type Free storage space - SWIFT before you can configure the backup. To do this, please follow this guide.
2. Downloading Cyberduck with Keystone 3
- download and install Cyberduck (Mac / Windows)
- download the Infomaniak profile for Cyberduck
- on Mac: open the profile
- on Windows, place the profile in C:Program Files (x86)Cyberduckprofiles
- create the Cyberduck connection by using the imported profile
- copy the Project:Domain:Usename logins received by email after adding the device (help)
- close the window for the Infomaniak profile and double click the Swiss Backup bookmark
- enter the password received by email after adding the device (help)