1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: backing up files with Cyberduck
This guide explains how to manually back up the files and directories of your choice to Swiss Backup via Cyberduck.
Before you can configure the backup, add a Swift / S3 / SFTP Free Slot type device (follow this guide for Swiss Backup) and keep the email received .
Connecting to Swiss Backup from Cyberduck
- Download and Install Cyberduck (Mac/Windows)
- Depending on the server mentioned in the email received, download the Infomaniak profile for Cyberduck from one or the other of the locations:
- on Mac : open profile
- on Windows : place the profile in C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberduck\profiles then create the Cyberduck connection using the imported profile
- Copy the Project:Domain:Usename accesses received by email following the addition of the device ( help ) and paste them into Cyberduck:
- Close the Infomaniak profile window then double click on the Swiss Backup bookmark:
- Enter the password received by email following the addition of the device ( help ) and validate:
- Swiss Backup Getting Started Guide
- Swiss Backup: using the FTP protocol
- Swiss Backup: using the S3 protocol