1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: backing up files with Cyberduck
This guide explains how to manually back up the files and directories of your choice with Cyberduck.
1. Creating the backup space
It is first necessary to create a backup space of the Others type before you can configure the backup.
2. Downloading Cyberduck with Keystone 3
- download and install Cyberduck (Mac / Windows)
- download the Infomaniak profile for Cyberduck
- on Mac: open the profile
- on Windows, place the profile in C:Program Files (x86)Cyberduckprofiles
- create the Cyberduck connection by using the imported profile
- copy the Project:Domain:Usename logins received by email after the creation of the space (help)
- close the window for the Infomaniak profile and double click the Swiss Backup bookmark
- enter the password received by email after the creation of the space (help)