1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: creating a new backup space
This guide explains how to create a space, for backing up a new device, for example.
Adding a new backup space
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Swiss Backup
- Click on the backup space concerned
- Click on Create a space from the dashboard shortcuts
- Select the type of space desired:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- Linux Server
- NAS (Synology)
- Define the user who can manage and access this space
- Configure the backup using the guide available under the Getting started section
Link to this FAQ: