1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Log in to Infomaniak WordPress
This guide explains two methods for accessing the administration interface enabling you to update a WordPress site installed using Infomaniak WordPress tools.
1. Access the WordPress console via the Manager
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- Under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- Under Applications installed on this site, click on WordPress
- Click on the Access application button
- Enter the user name and password chosen when installing WordPress
If you have forgotten your login credentials for the Infomaniak Manager: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2193
If you have forgotten your WordPress login credentials: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1848
2. Access the WordPress console via the URL /wp-admin
By default, you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of your domain name’s URL in the address bar of your browser to access the WordPress console directly.
If the address of your WordPress site is, for example https://my-site.com, the address used to access the WordPress administration interface will be https://my-site.com/wp-admin
What if the ./wp-admin shortcut doesn’t work?
- If the ./wp-admin shortcut doesn’t work, you may be using a security plug-in that changes the URL of certain pages in order to limit hacking attempts on your site (example).
- If you need to access the WordPress console and your domain name is not working for the moment, you can switch the main domain name to the preview address: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2016