1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: how reminders in the calendar work
This guide explains how reminders and event alerts function in the WorkSpace calendar.
Adding a reminder or an alert to an eventTo add a reminder to an event:
- Go to the Infomaniak calendar (calendar.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the New event button to create a new event or click on an existing event to modify it
- Click on Add a reminder
You can receive notifications through three different channels:
- Through a pop-up: the reminder will be displayed through a notification managed by your web browser, as long as WorkSpace is open. This is also the option to choose if you sync your calendar with your phone to receive an alert on your device.
- By email : the reminder will be sent by email at the time selected.
- By Slack : the reminder will be sent in the discussion thread selected.
Adding a follow-up reminder
The WorkSpace enables you to receive follow-up reminders for a reminder that you did not see or notice. As long as you don't click on "Stop the follow-ups", you will continue to receive follow-up reminders at the frequency selected. Never forget important tasks again. This feature is only available for reminders via email and via Slack.
To add a follow-up to an existing reminder:
- Open the WorkSpace and go to the calendar (https:// workspace.infomaniak.com/#service=calendar)
- Click on an existing event to modify it
- Select the follow-up frequency (every hour, every week, etc.)
- Click on theConfirm button