1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Logging into a DiskStation Manager (DSM) of a Synology NAS hosted with Infomaniak
This guide explains how to log into the operating system of your Synology NAS server:
- open the Infomaniak admin console (manager.infomaniak.com/v3)
- click on Manage a Synology from the Synology block
- if necessary, click on the Synology to be managed
- click on Enable my Synology
- wait while your Synology is enabled
- click on Manage my Synology from the Fast actions block
We recommend that you then follow this guide to secure your Synology NAS.