1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Web applications: updates
This guide explains how to update the web applications installed via the Infomaniak admin console.
Updating a Web application installed via the Manager
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on My sites and then on WordPress & Apps
- click on Configure for the application which is to be updated
- click on Update (if this button is not available, it is because the update is not yet available)
Important: if an application is updated manually via FTP, it is then impossible to update it via the Manager and benefit from automatic updates.