1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Automatically restore a Web hosting (files and databases)
This guide explains how to automatically restore all of a Web hostingfrom the backups made every day.
Restoring a Web hosting
- open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Tools then on Restore
- choose the restore option (simple/advanced) and follow the instructions shown
- The simple restore option allows you to restore all sites and databases in the hosting
- The advanced restore option allows you to choose the sites and databases you wish to restore
- During restoration, sites will automatically be placed under maintenance until restoration is finished
- As automatic backups of the files and databases are not made at the same time, it is recommended that you check the sites are working correctly after restoration
To find out more
Link to this FAQ: