1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Modify the login ID to the Manager
This guide explains how to modify the access identifier for the Manager , the management interface and dashboard of your Infomaniak products.
- The access identifier is an email address that must exist and that you must be able to consult.
- The new email address must be different from the recovery email address .
- The new email address must not already be used as a login ID on another Infomaniak account (otherwise you should consider inviting it to the customer account beforehand to give it all the rights and then be able to withdraw the old account with the 'old identifier).
Change username (login email)
- Connect to your Infomaniak space ( manager.infomaniak.com or mail.infomaniak.com )
- At the very top right, click on the tablet with your initials, then select Manage my profile
- From the Connection settings box , select Modify under your connection email address
- Enter a new login email address
- Enter the login password for your Infomaniak account then click Save
Link to this FAQ: