1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Advanced segmentation: description of the available conditions
This guide presents the conditions available to segment and filter your contact lists when sending a newsletter.
Segment contact lists
- open the Newsletter tool: https://newsletter.infomaniak.com
- open a draft or create a new newsletter
- in step 4 (Contacts), add one or more contact lists
- tick the box "Send to a segment of selected contacts"
- choose the filters you want
- click on Update at the bottom of the page to apply the filters
Filters / Conditions available for segmentation
It is possible to filter contacts according to actions performed or not, their registration dateand some customised fields. You can apply several conditions and add "OR" conditions in order to refine your filters. For example, it is possible to send a newsletter to all your contacts who have opened the 5 last newsletters OR who have opened a specific campaign.
Conditions available for the actions:
- filter contacts who have opened or not 1 / the last 5 / or a specific campaign
- filter the contacts who have clicked or not on one of the links from 1 / the last 5 / or a specific campaign
- filter contacts who have received or not 1 / the last 5 / or a specific campaign
Conditions available for the registration date:
- filter contacts registered on DD/MM/YYYY
- filter contacts registered after or before DD/MM/YYYY
- filter contacts registered between DD/MM/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY
Conditions available for the customised fields:
- filter contacts whose customised field XXX is or is not DDDD
- filter contacts whose customised field XXX contains or does not contain EEEE
- filter contacts whose customised field XXX starts with FFFF
- filter contacts whose customised field XXX ends with GGGG
Link to this FAQ: