1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
MySQL: accessing phpMyAdmin
This guide explains how to access phpMyAdmin with Web hosting.
- open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click Databases
- click on the Users tab
- click on the menu to the right of the user concerned
- choose Log in to phpMyAdmin (password required)
On the phpMyAdmin connection page:
- the correct server and user are automatically entered
- the password required is that of the database user (to find out more)
Link to this FAQ: