1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
MySQL: accessing phpMyAdmin
This guide explains how to access phpMyAdmin with Web hosting.
- Open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name concerned
- In the left side panel, click Databases
- Click the Users tab
- Click the menu to the right of the user concerned
- Choose Log in to phpMyAdmin (password required)
On the phpMyAdmin connection page:
- the correct server and user are automatically entered
- the password required is that of the database user (the one you chose when creating the MySQL user, to reset if you have forgotten it)
Link to this FAQ: