1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Task scheduler - Cronjob
The Cron task scheduler enables you to automatically run pages placed on your site at a specified date and time or according to a predefined cycle. This is a very useful feature to automatically execute routine tasks.
You can schedule the Cron at a minimum interval of:
- 15 minutes with a shared hosting
- 1 minute with a Cloud Server
Creating a scheduled task
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- on the left side panel, click on Tools, then on Task scheduler - Cron
- click on the Add a scheduled task button
- Cron tasks do not know the absolute path. Calling PHP without specifying the full paths to the executable therefore makes it impossible to execute the task
- emails of Cron tasks are available via the mail command
Also read https://www.infomaniak.com/en/support/faq/350 about crontab (crons via SSH) on Cloud Server.