1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Detecting and correcting problems associated with the DNS
This guide explains how to detect and correct certain problems associated with DNS.
Actions to be performed
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Domain name
- Click on the domain concerned
- On the left side panel, click on Products DNS Diagnostic
- In the action column of the table which appears, a key icon can be seen if DNS problems are detected
- If necessary, click on the key icon on the right to correct a problem in your products
The correction is only possible when the domain name is present in the same management account as the product to which it must be attached. If this is not the case then the correction must be made manually.(help).
Link to this FAQ: