1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Detecting and correcting problems associated with the DNS
This guide explains how to detect and correct certain problems associated with DNS.
Correction is only possible when the domain name is present in the same management account as the product to which it must be attached. If this is not the case, then the correction must be performed manually (help).
Actions to be performed
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Domain name
- click on the domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on DNS Diagnostic
- any DNS problems detected are notified by a red display
- if necessary, click on the menu to the right of the line to correct them (see below)
- if you are sure, you can also ignore these warnings via the button above the table