1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Detecting and correcting problems associated with the DNS
This guide explains how to detect and correct certain problems associated with the DNS.
Steps to be taken
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Domain name
- Click on the domain concerned
- In the left side panel, click on Products DNS Diagnostic
- In the action column of the table that appears, an +arrow can be seen if DNS problems are detected with our products
- If necessary, click on the arrow on the right to correct a problem
The correction is only possible when the domain name is present in the same management account as the product to which it must be attached. If this is not the case then the correction must be made manually.(aide).
Link to this FAQ: