1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Detect and correct domain name problems automatically
This guide explains how to detect and correct certain problems with your domain name, especially if they are DNS-related (name servers, technical information that basically determines where this or that traffic should be directed).
Diagnose a DNS problem
- open the Manager ( manager.infomaniak.com )
- go to domain name
- click on the domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on DNS diagnostics
- if DNS problems are detected, a red display in the table indicates this
- correct each entry individually (1) or all entries at once (2) or if you are sure, you can ignore these warnings (3) if necessary :
See also Diagnosing Mail-Related DNS Records .