1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Detect and correct domain name problems automatically
This guide explains how to detect and correct certain domain name problems, in particular if they are associated with the DNS (name servers, technical information broadly determining where specific traffic should be directed).
Actions to be performed.
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Domain name
- click on the domain name concerned
- in the left-hand side panel, click on DNS diagnostic
- any DNS problems detected are notified by a red display
- if necessary, click on the menu to the right of the line to correct them (see below)
- if you are sure of yourself, you can also ignore these warnings using the button above the table