1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Unlocking a site's limits: (memory and run time of the scripts)
This guide explains how to unlock the memory and the run time of the scripts for 1 hr on a Web and Classic host. It is possible to unfreeze these limits 10 times per year.
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go the Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name of the site concerned
- under Sites below, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- click on Advanced Settings
- under the PHP tab, click on the box Unlock these limits then Save
- For 60 minutes, the site in question will have the following limits:
- max_execution_time: 60 minutes
- memory_limit: 1280 MB