1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Displaying a site's technical information (versions installed, etc.)
This guide explains how to access the configuration of a site in order to display information such as the version of PHP, Apache or the PHP extensions enabled.
Viewing the technical information of a site
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- under Sites, click on on the domain name of the site concerned
- click on Advanced settings
- read the information under the General, PHP and Apache tabs
- click on Databases in the left side menu to obtain the MySQL version