1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Create and send a Newsletter
This guide covers the use of the Infomaniak Newsletter tool provided by Infomaniak, detailing the various possibilities for creating and drafting targeted mailings to subscribers listed in the contact lists within the tool.
Create and Send a Newsletter
To access your Newsletter:
- Login to the Infomaniak Manager (manager.infomaniak.com) from a web browser like Brave or Firefox
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the interface (or navigate using the left sidebar menu, for example)
- Choose Newsletter (universe Events & Marketing)
- If necessary, click on the name of the relevant domain in the displayed table
- The interface of the Newsletter will appear
Your newsletters are managed from the left sidebar menu titled "Newsletters," allowing you to view your previous sends and create new ones.
- If necessary, click on Create a Newsletter
- Complete the required information:
- Title of the Newsletter (visible to the recipient and in the list of your sends)
- Sender's name (visible to the recipient)
- Sender's email (choose from existing emails in the Mail Service if available, otherwise free choice, but the email must exist and be valid - read the prerequisites)
- Language (for the language used in ancillary sends such as the unsubscribe email)
- Part tracking
- Part UTM
- Click Approve to move on to the next step (your Newsletter is now saved in draft mode)
Choose the Theme
- Select the design of your Newsletter from predefined templates that can be edited below
Write and Edit Content
- Using the elements on the right, complete the body of your letter on the left by dragging the necessary elements for the presentation of your content
- Edit the text by hovering over the inserted blocks
- If necessary, insert variables (custom fields) corresponding to the information present for each subscriber - read this guide (click here)
- Save a copy using the floppy disk icon in the top right to access your template later
- Start creating a new subscriber list
- Or if you already have existing subscriber lists, you can select them here
- Choose to use all subscribers or segment the send
- In this case, after each decision, you need to update the selection to get the actual number of intended recipients
- Approve at the bottom of the page to move to the final step
Preview and Send
The final step allows you to preview the appearance of your Newsletter and send a test to the email address of your choice - read this guide (click here) - and make last-minute modifications using the pencil icon.
When you are ready, click the blue button in the bottom right corner to trigger the send.
This will take several hours depending on the overall volume of newsletters being sent, the number of your recipients, and the hourly quota allowed for your account. You will be informed of the progress of your send.