1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Displaying the absolute path of a hosting and a website
Some web applications need to know the absolute path of a directory. This guide explains how to display the absolute path of a website.
To obtain the absolute path of a hosting
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on hosting/the domain name concerned
- under INFORMATION, click on More information
- the absolute path is displayed (e.g., /home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/)
To obtain the absolute path of a website
- follow the procedure above to obtain the absolute path of the hosting the site is installed on
- at the end of the absolute hosting path, specify the site directory (find out more)
- Example: if the site is located in the "/web" default directory and the absolute hosting path is "/home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/", then the absolute path of the site is "/home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/web"
To find out more
Link to this FAQ: