1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Free themes for WordPress (Elegant Themes)
This guide explains how to install a free Elegant Themes theme or extension on a WordPress site already installed via WordPress & Apps (Infomaniak).
Important: Infomaniak only allows you to install the theme (Divi, Extra, etc.) and extensions (Monarch, Bloom, etc.) of your choice for free in 1 click and to benefit from official updates. In order to benefit from their customer service you must subscribe to an Elegant Themes offer .
Use a theme from Elegant Themes
- open the Manager ( manager.infomaniak.com )
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on My sites then on WordPress & Apps
- click on the Configure button on the site to be managed
- under Site theme click on the Select button and select the desired theme
- click on the save button
Use an extension from Elegant Themes
- Your WordPress site must be installed via the Infomaniak WordPress tools to use these themes and extensions
- To benefit from Elegant Themes customer service, you must subscribe to one of their offers
Link to this FAQ: