1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting started guide: Mail for web browser
The simplest way to manage your emails, contacts and calendars is to use Mail the Webmail Infomaniak for web browser .
Webmail Infomaniak offers many advantages:
- no software to install or configure
- sharing contacts, calendars and email addresses with other users
- unified management of all your Infomaniak email addresses
- anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- automatic sorting of incoming messages (filters)
- sending large attachments
- sync your contacts/calendars/tasks between devices
- kDrive sharing
- secures and respects your privacy
How to start Mail, Infomaniak Webmail?
- open Mail ( mail.infomaniak.com ) via a web browser like Brave or Firefox
- log in with your user account credentials (not your email password)
- if necessary, attach the email addresses to be managed with Mail
What do you want to do ?
- Synchronize your contacts and calendars
- Access the options of an email address (signatures, filters, spam, etc.)
- Invite a user to create their Infomaniak account
- Change the password of an email address from Mail
- Modify a user's rights
- Create an email address at Infomaniak