1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Order a Starter product (Mail Service / Web Hosting)
This guide explains how to order and use Mail Service and Web Hosting provided for free with every domain registered with Infomaniak.
Indeed, for each domain registered or transferred to Infomaniak, you can benefit from a free email address that gives you access to Infomaniak Mail and a 10 MB web space for a basic webpage.
It is also possible to have a free Mail Service while having a paid Web Hosting plan, or vice versa.
- Own a domain from Infomaniak (a DNS zone is not enough) (if needed, order or transfer a domain).
- For the desired type (Mail or Web), do not have a corresponding product already associated with the domain in any existing Infomaniak organization.
Activate the Starter Package
To order a Mail Service Starter or Web Hosting Starter included with each domain:
- Log in to the Infomaniak Manager (manager.infomaniak.com) from a web browser like Brave or Firefox.
- Click on the icon at the top right of the interface (or navigate using the left side menu, for example).
- Choose Domains (Web & Domain universe).
- Click on the name of the relevant object in the displayed table.
- Click on the blue button Connect a service (also accessible in the Actions section or via the ⋮ icon on the right side of the interface:
- Once on the page to connect a service, choose Create an email address.
- Click on the search field.
- Click on Order and follow the wizard in the Infomaniak Shop to complete the order
- Similarly, for creating a basic webpage, click on Create a Web Site and follow points 7 & 8 above:
Using a Starter Product
You can then create the desired email address on your Mail Service Starter.
Upgrade a Starter Package
Modify a Mail package (click here)
Modify a Web package (click here)