1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Unlinking a (domain) alias from a Mail hosting
This guide explains how to remove a domain alias from a Mail hosting.
The primary Mail hosting domain name will no longer be linked to any other domain name.
This enables you to later create a specific new Mail hosting for the domain name which has been unlinked in this way.
Important: before following this procedure, you must first dissociate the synonym domain name from the primary domain name (find out more) if it was previously associated.
Removing the domain alias
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Mail hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name concerned
- In the left side menu, click Linked domains
- Under Linked domains, click the button to the right of the domain concerned
- Choose Remove
- Confirm the deletion of the email alias