1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restoring a MySQL database / Accessing MySQL backups
This guide explains how to restore a MySQL database.
Restoring a specific database
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/the domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Databases
- click onRestore
- select the database to be restored, the version to be restored as well as the destination desired (it is possible to replace the current version or to create a new database)
- click on Confirm or Download if you only wish to retrieve the SQL file
This video shows how to restore a database by replacing the current database:
Link to this FAQ: