1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Ordering email addresses with Infomaniak
This guide explains how to order email addresses with the Swiss hosting provider Infomaniak.
Why trust Infomaniak with the management of your emails?
It is not by luck that Infomaniak manages over a million email addresses:
- unlimited storage space
- hosted in Switzerland by a neutral, independent company
- synchronisation of contacts and calendars on all devices
- online access to your emails with WorkSpace
- professional newsletter tool
- professional anti-virus and anti-spam filter
- permanent backup
Managing your email addresses with Infomaniak
Not a client yet...
If you don't yet have a client account with Infomaniak, order your email hosting from one of these pages:
- reserve a domain name with 1 free email address (to find out more)
- order 5 email addresses or more
- order 25 email addresses with 1 web hosting
Already a client...
If you already have a client account with Infomaniak:
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Email Hosting
- click on Order an email pack
- finish the order
Create and configure your email addresses
Once you have ordered your email addresses, you will be able to...
- create your email addresses ( help)
- configure your emails on your computer and devices ( help)
- synchronise your contacts and calendars on your devices (help)
- repatriate the content (including the content with another provider) (help)
If the domain name is registered with an external registrar, you must enter the correct MX in order to connect your email service to the domain (help).