1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: establish a specific follow-up of certain messages
This guide explains how to designate the emails of your choice as "favourite" to ensure these messages or "followed" and that they can be displayed separately if you wish.
- Connect to your Infomaniak Mail space (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon to the right of your email
Once follow-up is activated, a drop-down menu at the top right allows you to sort emails according to several criteria: All, Read, Unread, Followed, Not Followed.
Activate the follow-up of certain emails
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: startup guide
- Access the options of an email address (signatures, filters, spam, etc.)
- See the options possible to configure your email address and your contacts/diaries