1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Shortcut to folder in Mail
This guide explains how to add a folder or subfolder as a favorite in Mail. This will give you quick and easy access to this folder. Multiple folders can be placed as favorites.
Set a Folder as a Favorite
From a Web Browser in Mail
To add a folder as a favorite:
- Open Mail (mail.infomaniak.com) in a web browser
- Hover over the folder you want to add as a favorite
- Click on the action menu on the right side of the folder (1)
- Choose Set as Favorite (2)
To remove a folder from favorites:
- Click on the action menu on the right side of the favorite folder (3)
- Choose Remove from Favorites (4)
From the Infomaniak Mail App (Android / iOS)
By tapping the icon in the upper left corner of the Mail inbox, a panel appears on the left and displays several sections. The "Folders" section displays your folders in alphabetical order. This section is collapsible; you can create new folders but cannot set some as favorites.