1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: adding a signature to emails
This guide explains how to add a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace. WorkSpace is our comprehensive online solution for reading and managing your emails.
To add a signature to your emails
- open WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the icon representing the greyed envelopes in the upper right
- select Settings
- click on the email address in question
- click on the Signatures tab
- the default signature is displayed but you can also add a new signature, give it a name, set it as default, etc.
- create the content of the signature in the box provided for this purpose
- Select the location to insert your signature: before the message (= header) or after the message (= signature)
- click on the Save button
- the signature will appear automatically when a new message is created with the email address selected in Point 3. If there are multiple signatures, select the right identity from the dropdown menu under "From:" when you are writing your message.
- give a full name (allows you to identify which sender+signature you are writing from when you are in a compose window in the WorkSpace). This will replace the full name given in the General tab (help)
- give the email address to be used to send from this "identity" that you are creating (useful if you want to work with an alias email address(
- give the email address which will be used when your contact replies to your email
If you don't always want to use the default signature configured, set up an empty signature as a default signature.
Sending an auto-responder message
The automatic signature is not added to auto-responder messages. Therefore, you must define a signature within the auto-responder message.
More than one Workspace?
- A signature is linked to the email address that you use within in your WorkSpace (unlike the calendar or address book that are linked to your WorkSpace account). Therefore, you can set different signatures for the email addresses identified in WorkSpace, and if you have multiple WorkSpace accounts for the same email address, they will all have the same signature.
Formatting the signature
You can use an image, edit the HTML code and format your text using a tool palettes. To avoid an overly large return, use SHIFT-ENTER on your keyboard which will be the equivalent of an <BR> in HTML instead of a new paragraph.