1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: editing the sender's full name
This guide explains how to edit the full name which will be used when sending your emails from the WorkSpace. This full name (generally a surname and first name) associated with your e-mail address is displayed next to or instead of your e-mail address at the recipient's end.
To edit the full name
- open the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- in the menu below your username at the top right, click on Mail Settings
- in the heading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address whose full name you want to edit
- choose Manage
- in the General tab, on the Full name line click on Edit
- follow the instructions which appear
The full name displayed in this General tab is used by default when there was no signature configured in the WorkSpace. From the moment a signature is defined, it is the name in this which will be used.