1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: editing the sender's full name
This guide explains how to edit the full name which will be used when sending your emails from the WorkSpace. This full name (generally a surname and first name) associated with your e-mail address is displayed next to or instead of your e-mail address at the recipient's end.
To edit the full name
- Open the WorkSpace (workspace. infomaniak.com)
- On the top right menu, click on they grey envelope icon
- Select Settings
- On the left side menu, click on My email addresses,
- Click on the email address concerned
- Click on the Signature tab (in the case of a limited display, the tabs are available in the form of a dropdown menu by clicking on General first) li>
- Enter the full name
The full name used by default when there was no signature configured in the WorkSpace is the name of the WorkSpace account itself. From the moment a signature is defined, the name in this space is the one that will be used.