1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Assign the seating plan for an event and/or divide into categories
This guide explains how to assign a seating plan to the events on your Infomaniak ticketing service tool.
Request allocation of a seating plan
To use a seating plan for an event of your choice, you must create the seating plan and assign it via the customer account associated with the ticketing service. To do that, please send us the following information using our contact form :
- The name of the venue or room
- The address of the venue or room
- A file containing the seating plan (pdf, excel, csv format, etc.) with the row and seat numbers
- The account on which the ticketing service can be found
The seating plan will be created and assigned to your Infomaniak account
Allocation of the seating plan costs CHF 200 or EUR 200. An invoice will be sent to you at the address indicated on the Infomaniak account.
How to link a seating plan to an event
Once the seating plan has been created and allocated to your account, it must be selected via the event for which it will be used.
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to the ticketing service
- Via the left-hand menu, under Programme, click on Events
- Create an event or go to an existing event and click on Manage and Change to access the linking menu
- Select the desired seating plan