1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Modifying the email address password from the Mail hosting
This guide explains how to change the password for an email address without having to provide the old password.
Caution:this password only concerns the IMAP/SMTP access of your email address. To modify the Manager or WorkSpace password,click here.
Changing the password of an email address (IMAP/SMTP)
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- under the heading Email address, click on the email address concerned
- >click on the Modifybutton next to Password
- >enter the desired password
- >update your messaging software, smartphone, tablet, etc. with the new password
- >if the email address is accessed with Workspace, you will need to enter the new password when you first login
To learn more
- Need help to configure your email address?
- Do you want to modify or recover the Manager or WorkSpace password?