1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling/Disabling the set_time_limit function
This guide explains how to enable or disable the PHP set_time_limit function of a Web or Classic hosting. This PHP function establishes the expiration time for a script, in seconds. If this limit is reached, the script is interrupted and returns a fatal error.
Enabling the PHP set_time_limit function
- Open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.comhttps://manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- click on the hosting concerned
- under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- under the Generaltab, modify the On/Off field as desired
- click on Save to confirm the changes