1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Create a contact form in Site Creator
This guide explains how to add and configure a contact form on your site created with Site Creator.
Create a custom contact form
You can create one or more forms allowing your visitors to write a message, register for an activity, in short, fill out any kind of online form with or without an attachment:
- open the Manager ( )
- go to Web Hosting
- if necessary click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side menu click on Site Creator
- click on Customize my site
Once in Site Creator:
- in the left side menu click on the Content button
- click on Applications at the bottom of the list then on Form Builder
Once the first form is created, it is displayed on your page:
Contact form settings
You can customize the thank you message, any redirect page after submission, the email address used, add a captcha (recommended), etc.
To do this, hover over the module to access its settings and click if necessary on the form you want to edit, then on the button located at the bottom next to the save changes button. Choose Form Properties.
It is recommended to modify the default sending method.