1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Create a new Public Cloud project
This guide explains how to create a new Public Cloud project via your Infomaniak space.
- Add a Public Cloud to your Infomaniak customer account
Create a new project
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the Public Cloud box
- Click on the name of the Public Could on which a new project will be created
- Click on the heading Create a new project or on the Create a new project button at the top right
- Name your project
- An OpenStack identifier is created automatically (with the format PCU-xxx). It is possible to add a description (for example to specify who the identifier is intended for) and to define a password
- Click on Create to complete the creation of the project
It is possible to create several projects on the same Public Cloud.
The highest resource level to which your organisation has access is allocated to the project automatically. You can modify it at any time once the project has been created.
Find out more
- Quickstart guide: Public Cloud
- Public Cloud: action on an existing project
- Discover Infomaniak’s Public Cloud