1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive synchronization between different devices
This guide explains how to synchronize the files stored in your kDrive to easily access them on all your devices. kDrive is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
Synchronize your files with kDrive
- Open the following page https://www.infomaniak.com/en/apps/download-kdrive
- Install downloaded app *
- Open the kDrive application from the device
- Connect to your Infomaniak account ( need help? )
* Your operating system will be automatically detected to offer you the correct version to download, but you can read this additional guide if you are on Linux
Once the app has been installed, you have access to the kDrive app:
- On a computer, an icon with the Infomaniak K is displayed in the notifications zone or the menu bar and a kDrive folder is automatically created in your personal documents. Any changes made to your files and folders are automatically synchronized with your Infomaniak drive and you have the option of personalising the folders of your drive, which must be synchronized on your computer.
- On a smartphone, the kDrive app is added to your smartphone and allows you to access all the content on your drive when you are travelling. The app also enables you to back up all the photos on your mobile phone automatically. Any changes made to your files and folders are automatically synchronized with your kDrive.
Minimum System Requirements
|System||With Lite Sync||Without Lite Sync||ARM|
|linux||Lite Sync not supported||Ubuntu 20.04||OK|
|macOS||macOS 10.15||macOS 10.15||OK|
|Windows||Windows 10 1709||Windows 10||Windows 11|
- Automatically upload photos from your phone to kDrive
- Manage multiple Drives from a smartphone
- Synchronize several Drives on a computer
- Getting Started Guide: kDrive
Link to this FAQ: