1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: Synology NAS
Thank you for letting us manage your storage server.
To log on to your Synology server OS:
- open the Infomaniak Admin Console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- click on Manage a Synology in the corresponding block
- if necessary, click on the Synology name to manage
- click on Enable my Synology
- wait while your Synology starts
- click on Manage my Synology from the Shortcuts block
It is important to secure your Synology. Take a few minutes to look at this guide.
If you have a problem please check our knowledge base. Our support team replies only to queries that concern the hardware side of Synology storage servers. For software support, i.e. everything to do with DSM use (Synology server OS) and its software, please contact Synology support directly via your DSM interface (in the main menu under Support centre).