1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling an MX Record mail server (e.g. in NAS Synology)
An MX record cannot be declared directly in the form of an IP address such as 178.123.456.7
Customised MX record
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Domain
- click on the domain name concerned
- click onManage DNSthen on Zone DNS
- Add an entryin the window that appears, select MX as thetype of record
- complete the MX record desired (e.g. like "mx.your-domain.here")
- to point the record to the desired IP address (target) You may then use this record (mx.your-domain.here) in your MX configuration on your NAS device.
Link to this FAQ: