1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling an MX Record mail server (e.g. in NAS Synology)
An MX record cannot be declared directly in the form of an IP address such as 178.123.456.7
Customised MX record
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Domain name
- click on the domain name concerned
- click on Manage DNS Zones
- add an "A Record" like "mx.your-domain.here"
- Point this to the required IP address (target)
You may then register this record (mx.your-domain.here) in your MX configuration on the NAS device.