1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Remove a user from an organization
This guide explains how to delete one of your organization's users on the Manager.
- have the Administrator or Legal Manager role in the organization
- have your login password
Remove a user from your organization
- connect to the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- from the left side panel click on User Management then Users
- click on the icon on the far right of the user you want to remove
- select Remove User , then click the Continue button
- select the Delete button and enter your password for connecting to your Infomaniak space
- check the box and click Remove this user
If the user had access to kDrive, an intermediate step asks you what action to perform with his data.