1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Link an additional email address in kMail
Thank you for managing your emails with Infomaniak! kMail lets you manage one or more email addresses hosted by Infomaniak. This guide explains how to add an email address in order to view, manage and send emails.
Have an email address (this must be created in an Infomaniak Mail Service ) and a user account
Be invited to use an email address and have followed the process below:
- open the invitation link to use the email address
- choose the option Create my account (free)
- enter your First Name , Last Name and Phone Number
- choose a login email address (it is possible to use the Infomaniak email address that you are invited to use) and define a password
- click on Use my address to access your Infomaniak mailbox
Attach an email address to kMail
This procedure allows you to manually add an email address hosted by Infomaniak to your kMail. It is possible to manage the same email address in several different kMail.
From a web browser
- open kMail ( mail.infomaniak.com ) and click on the icon at the very top right
- choose the Mail Addresses menu
- click on the blue button Add an e-mail address
- enter the full email address (ex.: email@example.com) and the password of the email address ( help )
- check or leave unchecked the box Set this email address by default when opening
- click on the Add button
- repeat steps 4 to 7 to attach other email addresses
You can also do like this: