1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Adding a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace
This guide explains how to add a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace. WorkSpace is a comprehensive online solution for reading and managing your emails.
To add a signature to your emails:
- Open the Infomaniak WorkSpace https://workspace.infomaniak.com /
- in the menu under your user name in the top right, click on Email Settings
- in the heading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address in question
- select Manage
- click on the Signatures tab
- the default signature is displayed but you can also add a new signature, give it a name, set it as default, etc.
- create the content of the signature in the box provided for this purpose
- Select the location to insert your signature: before the message (= header) or after the message (= signature)
- click on the Save button
- the signature will appear automatically when a new message is created with the email address selected in Point 3. If there are multiple signatures, select the right identity from the dropdown menu under "From:" when you are writing your message.
- give a full name (allows you to identify which sender+signature you are writing from when you are in a compose window in the WorkSpace). This will replace the full name given in the General tab (help)
- give the email address to be used to send from this "identity" that you are creating (useful if you want to work with an alias email address(
- give the email address which will be used when your contact replies to your email
Find out more
- A signature is linked to the email address that you enter in your WorkSpace (unlike the calendar or address book that are linked to your WorkSpace account). Therefore, you can set different signatures for the email addresses identified in WorkSpace, and if you have multiple WorkSpace accounts for the same email address, they will all have the same signature.
- The automatic signature is not added to the replier's messages. You must therefore set an internal signature for messages from the replier.