1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Adding a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace
This guide explains how to add a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace. WorkSpace is a comprehensive online solution for reading and managing your emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and Internet favorites.
To add a signature to your emails:
- Open WorkSpace ( https://workspace.infomaniak.com )
- In the top right corner of the page, mouse over the user and hit Email Settings
- If more than email address is attached to the WorkSpace account: choose which email signature must be configured in Email Account Settings
- Click on the Signatures tab
- Give a name to your signature (used to identify the signature from all the others on the list)
- Indicate a full name (used to identify which sender + signature you are writing from when you are in a WorkSpace editing window)
- Indicate the email address that should be used for sending from this "identity" you are creating
- Indicate the email address that will be entered when your contact replies to your message
- Create the content of the signature in the box provided for this purpose
- Select the location to insert your signature: before the message (= header) or after the message (= signature)
- Click on the Save button
- The signature will appear automatically when a new message is created with the message selected in Point 3. If there are multiple email addresses, select the right identity from the dropdown menu under "From:" when you are writing your message (watch the video below).
If you don't always want to use the signature configured by default, set up an empty signature as a default signature. The following video shows how to do this: :
Find out more
- A signature is linked to the email address that you enter in your WorkSpace (unlike the calendar or address book that are linked to your WorkSpace account). Therefore, you can set different signatures for the email addresses identified in WorkSpace, and if you have multiple WorkSpace accounts for the same email address, they will all have the same signature.
- The automatic signature is not added to away messages. So you must therefore set a signature for away messages.